Sunday, 16 July 2017

Greeting cards

I've started making small print runs of greeting cards featuring my illustrations. I'll gradually be adding to the range but I would also love suggestions - if you think any of my previous illustrations would make a good card, let me know!

1920s Portrait greeting card £2.50, available here

I really enjoyed illustrating a 1920s girl, so I've made her a friend! This illustration is also drawn by hand and coloured digitally, like the previous portrait. Until about a year ago I had never made any art using digital media! I still feel like I have plenty to learn (especially about taking screen breaks - the eye strain..!) but I'm enjoying it. I will be adding this one to the greeting card range soon.

1920s girl with feather fan © Michelle Beech. Please do not use without my permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment