Craft Fair News

Thanks to everyone who stopped by my stall at the Tavi Arts Market on Saturday 5th August. It was great to hear all of the kind comments about my work. It was my first craft fair and I sold a little and learnt a lot! I will be lining up a few more fairs over the coming months so watch this space for details...

Tiger stationery. This notepad was very popular at the fair! It is also available in my online shop.

In other news... 


From Wednesday 9th August until Tuesday 15th August I am running a 20% discount in my Etsy shop (no minimum spend!). Enter the code SUMMERHOL20 at the checkout. Click here to head over to my Etsy. I have been adding items to the shop, like my Alice in Wonderland illustration and some square greeting cards. I will try to add more soon but I desperately need to get back to working on some new art now before I forget how to draw!

Just added: Alice in Wonderland, available in two print sizes on Etsy

Comments

Popular Posts